Honey Joys Recipe – A Family Favourite
• 4 1/2 cups cornflakes
• 120g salted butter, chopped
• 1 1/2 tablespoons Clayridge Honey
• 1/3 cup caster sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line 12 hole muffin pan with paper cases.
2. Place cornflakes in a large heatproof bowl.
3. Place butter, honey and sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until butter has melted and mixture is smooth. Add to cornflakes. Mix well to combine. Spoon mixture evenly between paper cases.
#clayridgehoney #shoalhavenhoney #jervisbayhoney