* 2 ripe bananas
* 4tbsp honey, plus extra for drizzling
* 2tsp brown sugar
* 1tsp cinnamon
* 200g Greek yoghurt
* 4tsp chopped walnuts
1. Pre-heat oven to 190⁰C.
2. Slice bananas lengthways and place on a baking tray lined with aluminum foil.
3. Pour a tbsp of honey and a pinch of cinnamon and sugar over each banana half, ensuring that they are evenly coated.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the bananas are soft and sticky.
5. Serve warm with a dollop of Greek yoghurt drizzled with honey and a tsp of walnuts sprinkled over each half.